Almonds are a highly nutritious, effective health-building food both for the body and mind and a valuable food remedy for common illnesses. It is one of the best varieties of nut you can eat!
Almond milk is also very common alternative to normal milk. They grind blanched almonds to a smooth paste; add sugar and cold boiled water giving it the consistency of milk, for a nutritious and healthy drink, rich in vitamins. It is easily digestible, making it an ideal substitute. Almond butter is another variation prepared from almonds, full of healthy fats and fibre.
Benefits of Almonds:
• Supports brain functionality in that it helps preserve the vitality of the brain, strengthening the muscles and prolonging life.
• Maintains skin health as it prevents premature appearance of wrinkles, black heads, pimples and dry skin.
• A useful food remedy for anemia as it contains copper, iron and vitamins.
• Help prevent heart disease and heart attacks
• Helps to control blood sugar levels and prevents diabetes
• Aids digestive health
So as you can see, Almonds are extremely beneficial for your health! They contain plenty of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E.
All things considered, almonds are as close to perfect as a food can get and I highly recommend including them into your diet. We must remember, our health should be our number 1 priority!